New Total War/Mount & Blade Sandbox Game | Veil Of Crows Early Access Gameplay. New Total war/Mount & Blade Sandbox Game | Veil Of Crows Early Access Gameplay. Today we are taking a look at Veil of Crows a sandbox style real-time strategy game set in a chaotic medieval world. This game is going in to early access in the next couple days and I was lucky enough to take a look at it before hand I think this game has a ton of potential. I love that fact that once you die the world carries on and you just play as a new adventurer. It allows for some really interesting gameplay to be had. Let me know what you guys think of the game below in the comments!
Sandbox Campaign 3:38
Veil Of Crown Campaign 11:40
Siege battle 17:33
Check the game out here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/601540/
More about the game here
Veil of crows is a sandbox style real-time strategy game set in a chaotic medieval world. From violent, and overtly bloody battles, to completely destructible castles, RPG style hero development, and meaningful interactions with other factions.
Trade, bribe, extort, and destroy your way to world domination! The world of Veil of Crows remains persistent after you die, so your impact will have a lasting effect on the world even after you fail, or start over. Can you conquer the world and take the throne?
* Command large armies in gratuitous bloody conflict.
* Besiege mighty castles with siege engines.
* Take advantage of destructible buildings and walls.
* Every type of unit has strengths and weaknesses.
* Take heed of the current weather, geography and battle conditions
* A massive sandbox style campaign map that includes more than 75 towns and villages ready to be conquered.
* Complete quests for other lords and village leaders for bounty and improving relations.
* Take your time to explore the world, or take your chances with random encounters.
* Hunt down the bandits who raided your village for resources and prisoners, or destroy their camps to prevent further intrusion.
* Just because you might die, doesn't mean your world dies too. Start again and your former kingdom still remains, however you are just another peasant in a land of corpses.
Four game modes:
* Prologue: Tutorial game... you will have some help along the way.
* Veil of Crows: The main game. You start with a hero and a small group of units. Keep your hero alive and put them on the throne, or die trying. Game-over will result after your hero dies, however, the world will remain as you left it, but you must start as a new character with a new faction.
* Sandbox mode: A casual game mode where you can select your starting conditions.
* Custom Battle: You set the scene! Units, Battle type, Location, Time of day, Current weather, your choice! Battle away!
Manage your faction:
* Six different resource types can be acquired in your villages. You can trade these resources, or use them to upgrade your castles and train stronger units.
* Forge alliances, or threaten and backstab your way to power. Every action you take will change other factions opinions of you.
* Extort and bribe enemy armies in the hope they will leave you alone, desert, or join your forces.
* Train up mighty heroes and generals to lead your armies and grant bonuses to your towns when granting vassals.
* Visit the armoury and customise your heroes equipment, and watch them carve through your enemies.
* Put your leader on the throne and conquer the world! In the main game, you start by customising the main character. You must keep them alive, and put them on the throne to truly conquer the world. If they die, game over!
Follow me on twitter !
Join discord https://discord.gg/SEdAnhW
Join my steam group !
Tags: New Total War/Mount & Blade Sandbox Game | Veil Of Crows Early Access Gameplay, veil of crows, early access, gameplay, new sanbox game, total war, mount and blade, Medieval, real-time strategy game, sandbox style, veil of crows gameplay, Castles, for honor, Crows Early Access, sandbox style campaign, Besiege mighty castles, RPG style hero, overtly bloody battles, chaotic medieval world, Jackie Fish, new game, massive battle, part 1, lets play, commentary, Veil of Crows, game of thrones world, persistent world, blade bannerlord 2, new rts games 2017, RTS