How to make CHEESE STUFFED BURGERS (Juicy Lucy) || Student Mealz. You like cheese? You like meat? You like herbs and spices? Then you’ll definitely like our cheese patties!! Done in 15 minutes and super delicious! Serve au naturel or on a bun with some mayonaise, onions, lettuce and tomato! Nom nom nom away hungry hippo’s!
- 1 egg (€1,10~$1,45 for 10 eggs)
- Enough minced meat for 2 people, about 300g (€2.25~$2.92 for 500g)
- About 1 slice of aged Gouda cheese (€2~$2.4 for 250g)
- Ketchup (€0,84~$1,00 for a bottle)
- Ketjap Manis
- Sriracha sauce
- Garlic powder (€0.99~$1.3 per pot of 6g)
- Paprika powder (€0.99~$1.3 per pot of 6g)
1. Put the minced meat in a mixing bowl
2. Break the egg in it
3. Add the ketchup, ketjap manis, Sriracha sauce, garlic powder, paprika powder, salt and pepper to taste
4. Mix it well by kneeding it into a firm mixture
5. Make 4 thin patties
6. Place some cheese in the middle of 2 of the patties
7. Place the other 2 on top
8. Pinch the sides together so that the cheese won’t come out while frying
9. Take a frying pan and put some butter in it
10. When the butter has melted, place the patties in the frying pan
11. Let them fry untill they’re golden brown!
12. Done is done!
Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), titled "Kick Shock" and "Pamgaea"
Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Student Mealz - Student Meals - StudentMealz - StudentMeals
Tags: How to make CHEESE STUFFED BURGERS (Juicy Lucy) || Student Mealz, student, meals, mealz, cooking, food, drinks, cheap, fast, tasty, delicious, life, college meals, student mealz, student meals, studentmealz, studentmeals, young, chef, young chefs, cuisine, kitchen, how to, instructional, students, college, university, quick, dessert, healthy, Hamburger (Food), Cheese (Food), cat, cute cat, cute kitten, cutie cat, black cat, playing cat, funny cat, Recipe, Restaurant, Cook, Chicken, snacks, Cats, Kitty, Kitten, Cute, Recipes, Kittens, Dinner, Meat, Salad, Sauce, Eating, Foods, Beef